Monday, May 31, 2010

UPDATE!!

So school FINALLY ended and we picked up and moved to...



CHICAGO!!!

Danny and I decided a few months ago to come out here with our friends Dane and Whitney and sell security systems for Pinnacle security! (Well Danny sells not me) We've been here since school and ended and it's been so nice being on our own and having our own apartment and getting to hang out with friends. Danny works everyday but Sunday from noon until about 9 during the week and then 7 or 8 on weekends, so there is definitely A LOT of down time for me here. This is taken up mostly by watching old seasons of Friends, playing cards with the other wives, cleaning, deciding what to make for dinner and that's about it...OH and the pool opened this week so that has been really nice. Even though relaxing has been nice I'm really excited to get back to work at good Walgreens woo woo! And then I picked up a few hours starting soon at Abercrombie again so that should be fun!



ALRIGHT! So ever since Dan and I started dating he has tried to make me watch Prison Break and I kept putting it off and putting it off refusing to watch it until this summer and all I have to say is.....HOLY COW Prison Break is the most amazing thing ever and I love it!! We've watched three seasons in two weeks! And also Michael is my new boyfriend. I'm obsessed with it to the point where I have dreams about it...the other night there were a bunch of us breaking out of Hogwarts (weird I know) and then I had a dream that Michael and I cuddled...it was awesome.

Well anyways, sorry there aren't any pictures of us out here we haven't busted out the camera but I will soon!

Goodbye for now!

The Sanovich's

No comments:

Post a Comment